Need Business Help? works with small businesses to optimize profits and productivity through bookkeeping and tax preparation. But it doesn’t stop there! Over the past twenty years our company has provided the following services to new and existing small businesses:
- New business consulting beginning with tax entity type creation, assisting with obtaining state and federal identification numbers needed to start a business, and then finally providing an overview of what is to be expected when your business opens.
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor training and support to give optimum financial control of your business on a regular basis.
- Monthly bookkeeping services including bank account reconciliation, sales tax filings if necessary, payroll processing including payment of any payroll liabilities, and complete financial statements including Comparative Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Monthly financial analysis to assist you in managing your business better. We will do a detailed review of your financial wellness and suggest where improvement can be made. With our background in human resource management, we can also assist you with employment issues.
- Quarterly filings and payments of federal and state employment tax forms.
- Annual reconciliation and filing of W-2′s and 1099′s as well as any annual payroll reports that need to be filed.
- Consulting on an as-needed-basis to discuss potential tax savings and the completion of federal and state business tax return. We can also provide tax preparation for all your personal needs.
Need Business Help? has helped a worked in a variety of industries including retail, food services, automotive, medical, specialty software, home improvement, and security.
For more information, contact Need Business Help? at (281) 616-3395.